There are currently no product reviews.
Great manual very clear copied. You are making an incredible job. I appreciate a lot the rapidity and your efficiency. Thanks a lot
Good pdf of the service manual for this unit. Includes disassembly instructions, full schematics, board layouts, parts lists and diagnostic information. Some information is in the pdf twice (single pages, and split pages), but that could be how it was originally generated by panasonic, or perhaps the idea is to make it eaiser to put onto 8.5 x 11" pages.
Information was exactly what I needed. Delivery was overnight (less than 12 hours) and I was happy with the process.
5 STARS for FAST DELIVERY, BEST PRICES and QUALITY PRODUCT. Item was exactly as described with superb resolution. Will definitely source all my future requirements from this website. Thanks a lot owner-manual.com!
OEM manual provided all schematics, board layouts and component specs necessary to facilitate unit maintenance. All pages were clear and readable.
Good condition and quality. Hard to find anywhere in Internet, only on this site.
FRAME ASSEMBLY UP/DOWN RUBBER F
Fig-(D) GEAR EMERGENCY (S6) GEAR PULLY GEAR LOADING CAM LOADING (L6) BASE MAIN (R2) (R1)
(S7) (L7) (L6) HOLDER ASSEMBLY DECK ON
(L5) Fig-(C) BELT LOADING MOTOR ASSEMBLY LOADING CONNECTOR(2 PIN) (L5)
(A) Fig-(E) BOTTOM SIDE VIEW Fig-(A)
11. Base Assembly Main (Fig-11)
11-1. Holder Assembly Deck On
1) Push the Locking tabs (L5) at bottom side of the Holder Assembly Deck On in direction of arrow (A) and separate to bottom side. (See Fig-(A))
11-6. Gear Loading 11-7. Gear Emergency
Note: When reassembling, confirm that the Hole (A) of the Cam Loading is aligned to the Hole (B) of the Gear Emergency as Fig-(C). For this alignment, place the Gear Emergency and Cam Loading as Fig-(D), and then move the Gear Emergency in direction of arrow (B) until these two gears are aligned as Fig-(C).
11-2. Frame Assembly Up/Down.
1) Push the two Locking tabs (L6) and lift up the Frame Assembly Up/Down. Note: When reassembling, insert the Lever (R1) of the Frame Assembly Up/Down to the Groove (R2) of the Gear Emergency and lock the two Locking Tabs (L6). (See Fig-(B))
11-8. Cam Loading 11-9. Motor Assembly Loading
1) Release two Screws (S7). 2) Unlock the Locking tab (L7) and separate the Motor Assembly Loading to bottom side. Note: When reassembling, confirm that the Connector (2 Pin) is aligned as Fig-(E)
11-3. Rubber F 11-4. Belt Loading 11-5. Gear Pulley
1) Release the Screw (S6) and lift up the Gear Pulley.
11-10. Base Main