There are currently no product reviews.
Very quality copy of original service manual, which contains the circuit diagrams, PCB and lists of components, well as recommendation for calibration procedures of device, also everything else, that need for repair, tuning and use this oscilloscope.
All presented copies have high-resolution, so you can view all in detail.
This manual will very useful for simple owners and for repairers.
I recommend these manual, because myself is owner of Philips PM3216 and I need sometimes servicing these oscilloscope (principally calibrating).
Also, these document is an example of excellent design of technical documentation.
Excellent printing quality.
A complete and very usefull service manual with all details.
GREAT SERVICE AT VERY LOW PRICE!
manual excelente completo , diagramas y esquemas bien presentados y buena calidad de imagen.
muy buen manual completo de buena calidad de impresion preciso y detallado , muy útil para la reparación.
The service manual is a good quality scan of the Panasonic NV-850, which is electrically identical to the Philips VR 6920, but mecanically just nearly.
FRAME ASSEMBLY UP/DOWN RUBBER F
Fig-(D) GEAR EMERGENCY (S6) GEAR PULLY GEAR LOADING CAM LOADING (L6) BASE MAIN (R2) (R1)
(S7) (L7) (L6) HOLDER ASSEMBLY DECK ON
(L5) Fig-(C) BELT LOADING MOTOR ASSEMBLY LOADING CONNECTOR(2 PIN) (L5)
(A) Fig-(E) BOTTOM SIDE VIEW Fig-(A)
11. Base Assembly Main (Fig-11)
11-1. Holder Assembly Deck On
1) Push the Locking tabs (L5) at bottom side of the Holder Assembly Deck On in direction of arrow (A) and separate to bottom side. (See Fig-(A))
11-6. Gear Loading 11-7. Gear Emergency
Note: When reassembling, confirm that the Hole (A) of the Cam Loading is aligned to the Hole (B) of the Gear Emergency as Fig-(C). For this alignment, place the Gear Emergency and Cam Loading as Fig-(D), and then move the Gear Emergency in direction of arrow (B) until these two gears are aligned as Fig-(C).
11-2. Frame Assembly Up/Down.
1) Push the two Locking tabs (L6) and lift up the Frame Assembly Up/Down. Note: When reassembling, insert the Lever (R1) of the Frame Assembly Up/Down to the Groove (R2) of the Gear Emergency and lock the two Locking Tabs (L6). (See Fig-(B))
11-8. Cam Loading 11-9. Motor Assembly Loading
1) Release two Screws (S7). 2) Unlock the Locking tab (L7) and separate the Motor Assembly Loading to bottom side. Note: When reassembling, confirm that the Connector (2 Pin) is aligned as Fig-(E)
11-3. Rubber F 11-4. Belt Loading 11-5. Gear Pulley
1) Release the Screw (S6) and lift up the Gear Pulley.
11-10. Base Main