There are currently no product reviews.
A complete and well done copy of the manual, at a not expansive price!
The delivery of the manual is very fast.
Thank you for all
Perfect quality. Was able to fix speed drifting on my Sansui Turntable using the service manual instructions for PLL adjustment.
I am very happy regarding the online purchase of this manual from Owner-Manuals.com as with this I could set right my Denon CD player and Amplifier.
I once again sincerely thank them for the prompt service which was rendered to me.
More than pleased with my prurchase, very good product for the price.
Manual-link came 30 minutes after having paid for an extremely rare (40 years old) item (sony icr-120) and helped me to get the radio rework again. So really good help for me, fast and reliable delivery and -taken that into consideration- a very reasonable price for that service. So thanks again! Mike, Germany
3. TUNER ADJUSTMENT 3-1. AGC Adjustment
(3) Using a DC power supply, add DC3.0V Â± DC0.2V of voltage to the IC301 Pin10 (TP14). (4) Make adjustments with L203 so that the waveformâs center section (a section in the figure below) of the ALIGNMENT SCOPE becomes 45.75 MHz Â± 50 kHz. (1) Receive a NTSC signal of RF INPUT under the following conditions. Input level: 58 dBÂµ Modulation percentage: 87.5% Received channel : US TV 10ch (fp = 193.25MHz) (2) Adjust SFR201 so the voltage at the TU101 Pin1 (TP15 or JW101) is 6.8V Â± 0.2VDC. (Simple Adjustment Method) (1) Using the LEADER LCG-401 (65dBÂµ), receive the color bar signal on channel 2. (2) With SFR201, make adjustments so that the voltage of TU101 pin1 becomes 3.6VDC. (3) Receive a television broadcast, and verify that the screen is clear.
(5) Remove the capacitor.
( Rough Adjustment ) (1) Make connections as they appear below.
AC POWER SUPPLY TU 101 Pin ! (TP2, IF)
(1) Connect the resistance of 1 kâ¦ between the TU101 Pin11 and the GND.
TU 101 11 TP2 1kâ¦
IC301 44 TP12
LSW â 480 VIF
Connect between Pin52 and GND of IC301 with capacitor.
(2) Input the following signal conditions to the TU101 Pin11. (AM/FM SSG) CARRIER 45.75 MHz LEVEL 100 dBÂµ MOD OFF (3) Make adjustments with L206 so that the voltage of the IC301 Pin47 (TP16) is DC4.5V Â± DC0.2V. (4) Remove resistance (1 kâ¦). ( Simple Adjustment Method )
IC301 52 + CAP, 10/50 + C207 0.47/50
(1) Using the pattern generator LCG-401, receive the signal for channel 2. (2) Adjust L206 so that the voltage at IC301 Pin47 (TP16) becomes 4.5V Â± 0.3VDC. (3) Receive each television broadcasts and vertify that the picture is clear.