- PROTECTION OF EYES FROM LASER BEAM DURING SERVICING
- PRECAUTION TO REPLACE OPTICAL BLOCK
- IC DESCRIPTION
- ELECTRICAL MAIN PARTS LIST, TRANSISTOR ILLUSTRATION
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 1 (MAIN : HR)
- WIRING - 1 (MAIN : HR)
- WIRING - 2 (MAIN : E2, EZ, EEZ, K)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 2 (MAIN : E2, EZ, EEZ, K)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 3 (MAIN : LH)
- WIRING - 3 (MAIN : LH)
- WIRING - 4 (FRONT)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 4 (FRONT)
- WIRING - 5
- BLOCK DIAGRAM - 1 (MAIN/FRONT)
- BLOCK DIAGRAM - 2 (TUNER : HR)
- BLOCK DIAGRAM - 3 (TUNER : E2, EZ, EEZ, K)
- BLOCK DIAGRAM - 4 (TUNER : LH)
- IC BLOCK DIAGRAM
- FL (DISPLAY)
- ADJUSTMENT, PRACTICAL SERVICE FIGURE
- MECHANICAL EXPLODED VIEW 1/1
- MECHANICAL PARTS LIST 1/1
- SPRING APPLICATION POSITION
- TAPE MECHANISM EXPLODED VIEW 1/1
- TAPE MECHANISM PARTS LIST 1/1
- SPEAKER DISASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS, SPEAKER LIST
- REFERENCE NAME LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
Excellent, fast delivery, excellent product. Good luck!
This manual is for the usa model only. But it is clear
, accurate and comprehensive, including board layouts and schematics.
I found it extremely useful for my mitsubishi dp-86da, but the same diagram would also work for the realistic lab5000 and hi fi 80. Thanks.
Great to have extra resources for Service Manuals, Now days you can really not trouble shoot efficiently without one , Wayne at IRIONS TV & ELECTRONICS REPAIR Clearwater , Fl. 33755 727-446-7955
For five bucks you can barely buy a hamburger. Or for the same five bucks you can buy a service manual. Much more useful. (and better for your health, depending on where you buy your hamburgers).
Yes, there are free manual sites out there, but if they don't have what you want, you have to pay.
And five bucks isn't much. Not for full specs, schematics and adjustment and parts replacement procedures.
My only criticism is that grayscale illustrations aren't well rendered, but I've seen worse.
Schematics and text are clear.
I'll be happy to purchase from here again.
Impressively thorough. Even the simple operators manual helped me "fix" one of the 2 CD players in the unit. This unit reads CD's from the top so they should be installed in the magazines "upside down" from typical CD players. The CD player service manual helped me unjam a stuck carriage because somebody transported the box laying down loaded with CD's. A little lens cleaning & the player now works well! Thanks for you help at a great price! Joe