- PROTECTION OF EYES FROM LASER BEAM DURING SERVICING
- PRECAUTION TO REPLACE OPTICAL BLOCK
- ELECTRICAL MAIN PARTS LIST
- TRANSISTOR ILLUSTRATION
- BLOCK DIAGRAM - 1 (MAIN/FRONT)
- BLOCK DIAGRAM - 2 (TUNER : HE, HR, HK)
- BLOCK DIAGRAM - 3 (TUNER : LH, U, G)
- BLOCK DIAGRAM - 4 (TUNER : E, K, Z)
- FL GRID ASSIGNMENT/ANODE CONNECTION
- WIRING - 1 (MAIN : HE, HR, HK)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 1 (MAIN : HE, HR, HK)
- IC BLOCK DIAGRAM - 1
- WIRING - 2 (MAIN : LH, G)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 2 (MAIN : LH, G)
- IC BLOCK DIAGRAM - 2
- WIRING - 3 (MAIN : E, K, Z)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 3 (MAIN : E, K, Z)
- IC BLOCK DIAGRAM - 3
- WIRING - 4 (MAIN : U)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 4 (MAIN : U)
- WIRING - 5 (FRONT)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 5 (FRONT)
- WIRING - 6 (DECK )
- WIRING - 7 (PT)
- IC DESCRIPTION
- ADJUSTMENT - 1 < TUNER/DECK >
- PRACTICAL SERVICE FIGURE
- ADJUSTMENT - 2 < CD >
- MECHANICAL EXPLODED VIEW 1/1
- MECHANICAL PARTS LIST 1/1
- TAPE MECHANISM EXPLODED VIEW 1/1
- TAPE MECHANISM PARTS LIST 1/1
- SPRING APPLICATION POSITION
- SPEAKER EXPLODED VIEW 1/1
- SPEAKER PARTS LIST 1/1 (SX - FNV50)
- SPEAKER PARTS LIST (SX - NV30)
- ACCESSORIES/PACKAGE LIST
- REFERENCE NAME LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
Superb manual. Exactly what I ordered and made available in a very timely manner.
very fast detailed and accurate hope to do business again
This was precisely what I was looking for. Complete and good quality!
This is the ONLY copy of this manual I could find for a realistic price. Even Panasonic could not provide me with one.
The PDF is a very good copy and it helped me diagnose and find the fault with the unit I have.
Very complete and well reading drawings. Documentation is essential for successful repairs.Good documentation, with all that is necessary. This manual was what I was waiting with all the information necessary for the repairing I need it for. You must buy it if you want to do repairs or simply understand how it works.
How to Adjust the Rotating Phase of the Gear, Main Cam
1) Push down the hooking catch of the CHAS. MECH, and remove the TRAY. 2) Align the arrow mark of the Gear, Main Cam with the black round mark of the CHAS, MECHA as shown below. 3) Confirm that the Slide, Mech Cam is located in the right position, then insert the TRAY gently. Caution: If the rotating phase of the Gear, Main Cam is incorrectly adjusted, the chucking operation and tray movement will have malfunction.
Align the arrow round mark.
mark with the black