- SPECIFICATIONS <22 EZ, K, G, V, HR, 23 EZ>
- SPECIFICATIONS <D>
- PROTECTION OF EYES FROM LASER BEAM DURING SERVICING
- PRECAUTION TO REPLACE OPTICAL BLOCK
- ELECTRICAL MAIN PARTS LIST
- TRANSISTOR ILLUSTRATION
- BLOCK DIAGRAM - 1 (MAIN/FRONT : HR, D, 22 EZ, K, G, V)
- BLOCK DIAGRAM - 2 (MAIN/FRONT : 23 EZ)
- WIRING - 1 (MAIN : HR)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 1 (MAIN : HR)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 2 (MAIN : D)
- WIRING - 2 (MAIN : D)
- WIRING - 3 (MAIN : 22 EZ, K, G, V)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 3 (MAIN : 22 EZ, K, G, V)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 4 (MAIN : 23 EZ)
- WIRING - 4 (MAIN : 23 EZ)
- WIRING - 5 (FRONT : HR, D, 22 EZ, K, G, V)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 5 (FRONT : HR, D, 22 EZ, K, G, V)
- WIRING - 6 (FRONT : 23 EZ)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 6 (FRONT : 23 EZ)
- WIRING - 7 (AC 1/AC 2 : HR, D)
- WIRING - 8 (AC 1/AC 2 : 22 EZ, K, G, V, 23 EZ)
- WIRING - 9 (DECK)
- FL (7 BT - 185 GK) GRID ASSIGNMENT & ANODE CONNECTION
- FL (10 BT 183 GK) GRID ASSIGNMENT & ANODE CONNECTION
- IC DESCRIPTION <22 EZ, K, G, V, HR, 23 EZ>
- IC DESCRIPTION <D>
- IC BLOCK DIAGRAM
- ADJUSTMENT <TUNER/DECK : 22 EZ, 23 EZ, K, G, V, HR>
- ADJUSTMENT <TUNER/DECK>
- PRACTICAL SERVICE FIGURE
- MECHANICAL EXPLODED VIEW 1/1
- MECHANICAL PARTS LIST 1/1
- TAPE MECHANISM EXPLODED VIEW 1/1
- TAPE MECHANISM PARTS LIST 1/1
- SPRING APPLICATION POSITION
- SPEAKER DISASSEMBLY INSTRUCTION
- SPEAKER PART LIST
- ACCESSORIES/PACKAGE LIST
- REFERENCE NAME LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
Document is original service document of sharp. I had a problem with the door contacts. Fuses where blown. With the manual in a few minuts is was clear what the problem was.
Manual was of great help.
With kind regards,
The scan is clear and well readable with very few weaker spots, usually on black background with white letters, but with enough zoom those spots can be read.
Printout is clear, the manual is complete and has all pages scanned.
I would give 5 stars, except that it is not in color, and the schematic and PCB pages are scanned on multiple pages. The document is locked (except printing) so the pages can not be extracted to compose them together for printing on the large plotter
It is worth the price tag.
let's say first that i do not need to have a credit for my opinion, i am a retired sparkie and i voluteerd to fix an electronic device for a local "Youthgroup",as no diagram was present i checked the "net" and gambled on this site and paying some fee via PayPall, i was gladly surprised that the manual arrived as was stated, GOOD SHOW, and best wishes, John
I had been looking for a Manual for my CS2150 for quite a while -- in fact I had just about given up. I saw this site and decided to download the Manual. When I Received it by Email I was really pleased with what I got, with the result that My Kenwood 'Scope is now 100% repaired and working well. As an AV Serviceman, you need a good 'scope, and thanks to this site, and the Service Manual, I have been able to repair it. The Manual was a copy of the Factory Original and the copy was very clear, especially in the area of the Circuit Schematics, where You really need to be sure of what You are looking at.
I recently purchased a manual for a Samsung DLP tv to help with a trouble shooting problem I was having. Every tv repair shop wanted close to $400.00 for the fix, but after I found Owner-Manuals.com I hit pay dirt. The manual they had for me to purchase and download was a complete service manual for the exact tv I needed. It was complete with wiring diagrams, schematics, and even part numbers. If your the fix it yourself type I highly recommend trying to find any manual here before paying someone else to fix whatever problem your having.