There are currently no product reviews.
This service manual includes drawings, schematics, exploded views, parts list, operating details, and more. Very good scans, very readable. The only thing that made it a 4 star rating was on approximately 4 scans only half of the page was scanned then the other half. I would have preferred the pages to be whole scans.
Good manual contains all it takes to update, repair,these types of mixers.Thanks.
Great service. Fast response. High quality scan. Good price.
Thank you very much!!!
Well-scanned, complete manual. Contains the information needed for repair and maintenance.
It's great to be able to obtain a precious technical information for a real old equipment. The one I got helps me a lot in the area of wiring diagram to repair my antique. PDF gave me clear enough information to find out thr details. Thanks for giving me the oppotunity to be able to access to almost vanished informations.
DECK MECHANISM DISASSEMBLY
Arm Assembly T/up
Arm Assembly Pinch
Base Assembly P4 Support CST (B)
Fig. A-5 15. Support CST (Fig. A-5-1)
1) Break away the (A) part shown above Fig. A-5-1 from the Embossing of the Chassis in the clockwise direction, and lift up the Support CST.
(1) When reassembling, confirm the opener lid is placed on the Hook(H1) of the Arm Assembly T/UP as below figure.
16. Base Assembly P4 (Fig. A-5-2)
1) Break away the (B) part shown above Fig. A-5-2 from the Embossing of the Chassis in the counterclockwise direction and lift up the Base Assembly P4.
17. Opener Lid (Fig. A-5-3)
1) Break away the (C) Part of the Opener Lid from the Embossing of the Chassis in the Clockwise direction and lift up the Opener Lid.
18. Arm Assembly T/up (Fig. A-5-4)
1) Just lift up the Arm Assembly T/UP.
Arm Assembly T/up
19. Arm Assembly Pinch (Fig. A-5-5)
1) Lift up the Arm Assembly Pinch.