There are currently no product reviews.
Good pdf of the service manual for this unit. Includes disassembly instructions, full schematics, board layouts, parts lists and diagnostic information. Some information is in the pdf twice (single pages, and split pages), but that could be how it was originally generated by panasonic, or perhaps the idea is to make it eaiser to put onto 8.5 x 11" pages.
Information was exactly what I needed. Delivery was overnight (less than 12 hours) and I was happy with the process.
5 STARS for FAST DELIVERY, BEST PRICES and QUALITY PRODUCT. Item was exactly as described with superb resolution. Will definitely source all my future requirements from this website. Thanks a lot owner-manual.com!
OEM manual provided all schematics, board layouts and component specs necessary to facilitate unit maintenance. All pages were clear and readable.
Good condition and quality. Hard to find anywhere in Internet, only on this site.
Exactly what I needed to be able to bring the amp back to life... will come back to this site the next time I need schematics.
DECK MECHANISM DISASSEMBLY
Arm Assembly T/up
Arm Assembly Pinch
Base Assembly P4 Support CST (B)
Fig. A-5 15. Support CST (Fig. A-5-1)
1) Break away the (A) part shown above Fig. A-5-1 from the Embossing of the Chassis in the clockwise direction, and lift up the Support CST.
(1) When reassembling, confirm the opener lid is placed on the Hook(H1) of the Arm Assembly T/UP as below figure.
16. Base Assembly P4 (Fig. A-5-2)
1) Break away the (B) part shown above Fig. A-5-2 from the Embossing of the Chassis in the counterclockwise direction and lift up the Base Assembly P4.
17. Opener Lid (Fig. A-5-3)
1) Break away the (C) Part of the Opener Lid from the Embossing of the Chassis in the Clockwise direction and lift up the Opener Lid.
18. Arm Assembly T/up (Fig. A-5-4)
1) Just lift up the Arm Assembly T/UP.
Arm Assembly T/up
19. Arm Assembly Pinch (Fig. A-5-5)
1) Lift up the Arm Assembly Pinch.