There are currently no product reviews.
This manual is very useful because it presents the technical specifications of the cd player, including the manufacturer of the reader, this helps if you need to replace it. It also displays the settings and layout of the circuit.
Manual was a good representation of service infomation for the EWV404. It worked well for my repair.
Great quality copy, right what I was looking for, all I need to fix my radio.
I BOUGHT A PAIR OF INFINITY VINTAGE SPEAKERS THAT REQUIRED TO BE REPAIRED AND THE ELECTRONIC TECHNICIAN ASKED ME FOR THE SERVICE MANUAL.
I TRIED TO GET IT AT THE MANUFACTURER'S SITE WITH NO SUCCESS, SO I STARTED TO LOOK FOR IT IN THE WEB FOR A LONG TIME, UNTIL I FOUND THE SERVICE MANUAL IN THIS EXCELLENT SITE "OWNER'S MANUAL.COM".
NOW I HAVE MY SPEAKERS WORKING AND ENJOYING THE MUSIC I LIKE.
THANKS TO "OWNER`S MANUAL.COM" I RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO EVERYONE.
Very quick response. Very good and accurate print quality of the scanned document.
A MAIN C.B
MECHANICAL EXPLODED VIEW 1 / 1
* P HEAD
* : On the other soldering pattern side.
1. Tape Speed Adjustment Settings : â¢ Test tape : When the tape starts running smooth, this adjustment is not necessary. If wow is conspicuous at the beginning of the tape-run, perform this adjustment following the procedures below. 1) Solder resistor pattern (A) of the MOTOR AND GOVERNOR MATCHING ADJ. resistor group. 2) Set the tape speed (using speed adjustment SFR51). 3) Restrict the motor rotation by hand (or turn PAUSE ON). 4) Remove your hand and listen to the beginning of the tape-run. 5) When the rise of tape running is smooth, no more adjustment is necessary. If wow continues for 1 to 2 seconds at the rise time, change the combined resistance according to procedure 6 and check that the tape starts running smooth. 6) Solder the resistor pattern according to the table below Pattern Step (1) Step (2) Step (3) Step (4) Step (5) Step (6) Step (7) (NOTE :
TTA â 100 (Tape center) â¢ Test point : Phones Jack (J1) â¢ Adjustment location : SFR51 â¢ MSP : CLASSIC â¢ Tape selector : NORM â¢ Volume : Non â clip (MAX â 10 dB down) Play back the test tape and adjust SFR51 so that the frequency becomes 3000 Hz Â± 10 Hz. Then confirm WOW is less than 0.52%.
2. Dolby Level Adjustment Settings : â¢ Test tape : â¢ Test point :
TTA â 200 TP1 (L â CH) TP2 (R â CH) â¢ Adjustment location : SFR1 (LCH)
Low resistance Open Open Open Open Solder Solder Solder
Medium B resistance Open Open Solder Solder Open Open Solder
High resistance Open Solder Open Solder Open Solder Open
SFR2 (RCH) â¢ Dolby NR : OFF â¢ Tape selector : NORM Play back (FWD) the test tape and adjust SFRs so that the test point becomes 100mV Â± 1dB.
4. Azimuth Adjustment Setting : â¢ Test tape : â¢ MSP : â¢ Volume :
TTA â 330 / TTA â 420 CLASSIC MAX
â¢ Tape selector : NORM â¢ Adjustment location : Head azimuth adjustment screw Play back (FWD) the test tape and adjust screw so that the 8 kHz signal output is maximum.
= 2.2 ohm, B = 8.2 ohm , C = 10 ohm)
7) Finally re-check the tape speed.
3. GOVERNER Check Perform the STOP â> PLAY and REVERSE operations (or PAUSE ON â> OFF) after the motor is replaced.
Caution : Cool the patterns down to normal temperature after soldering. If the pattern remains heated, the gorvernor circuit does not operate normally.