Thank you very much for this Service Manual, it helped us a lot to repair the M-4318!
...BUT: The parts list is missing and the free parts katalog on web isn't complete, so now we don't know the part numbers of the defect parts :(
We had to build them out of a working machine, and need the numbers to reorder the missing parts now.
Complete original Service Manual in good (scan) quality!
Text excerpt from page 11 (click to view)
21. Guide Roller Assembly (Fig. B-21)
1) Remove two screws (A). 2) Remove the Guide Roller From the Base P2/P3 by turning it. NOTE) When disassembling and reassembling: 1 The P2 and P3 Base should not be interchanged.
23. Clutch Assembly T27 (Fig. B-23)
1) Remove the Gear H1 and Arm Assembly Idler. 2) Remove the washer (A). 3) Remove the Clutch Assembly T27.
24. Lever Assembly F/R & Arm F/R (Fig. B-24)
1) 2) 3) 4) Remove the Plate Slider. Remove the washer (A). Remove the Lever Assembly F/R. Remove the Arm Assembly Idler.
22. Clutch Assembly S27 (Fig. B-22)
1) Remove the Gear Cam L/D and the Arm Assembly Idler. 2) Remove the washer (A). 3) Remove the Clutch Assembly S27.
5) Remove the Arm F/R. NOTE) 1) When disassembling the Arm F/R should be horizontal.