I found the manual to be clear concise and complete. It was of immense assistance when removing the unit as the unit was over 22 years old and the wiring diagram was unobtainable from the manufacturer. The exploded drawings were clear as were the instructions and labels.
Very pleased with the quality of the scan. No complaints whatsoever.
Text excerpt from page 11 (click to view)
21. Guide Roller Assembly (Fig. B-21)
1) Remove two screws (A). 2) Remove the Guide Roller From the Base P2/P3 by turning it. NOTE) When disassembling and reassembling: 1 The P2 and P3 Base should not be interchanged.
23. Clutch Assembly T27 (Fig. B-23)
1) Remove the Gear H1 and Arm Assembly Idler. 2) Remove the washer (A). 3) Remove the Clutch Assembly T27.
24. Lever Assembly F/R & Arm F/R (Fig. B-24)
1) 2) 3) 4) Remove the Plate Slider. Remove the washer (A). Remove the Lever Assembly F/R. Remove the Arm Assembly Idler.
22. Clutch Assembly S27 (Fig. B-22)
1) Remove the Gear Cam L/D and the Arm Assembly Idler. 2) Remove the washer (A). 3) Remove the Clutch Assembly S27.
5) Remove the Arm F/R. NOTE) 1) When disassembling the Arm F/R should be horizontal.