- SPECIFICATIONS (325U, 330U, LH)
- SPECIFICATIONS (G, K, EZ)
- PROTECTION OF EYES FROM LASER BEAM DURING SERVICING
- PRECAUTION TO REPLACE OPTICAL BLOCK
- ELECTRICAL MAIN PARTS LIST
- BLOCK DIAGRAM (MAIN/FRONT)
- WIRING - 1 (MAIN : 325U, 330U, LH)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 1 (MAIN : 325U)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 2 (MAIN : 330U)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 3 (MAIN : LH)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 4 (MAIN : G, K)
- WIRING - 2 (MAIN : G, K)
- WIRING - 3 (MAIN : EZ)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 5 (MAIN : EZ)
- TRANSISTOR ILLUSTRATION
- FL GRID ASSIGNMENT & ANODE CONNECTION
- WIRING - 4 (FRONT : 325U, 330U, LH, G, K)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 6 (FRONT : 325U, 330U, LH, G, K)
- WIRING - 5 (FRONT : EZ)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 7 (FRONT : EZ)
- WIRING - 6 (AC)
- WIRING - 7 (DECK)
- IC BLOCK DIAGRAM
- IC DESCRIPTION
- ADJUSTMENT < TUNER/DECK >
- PRACTICAL SERVICE FIGURE
- MECHANICAL EXPLODED VIEW 1/1
- MECHANICAL PARTS LIST 1/1
- ACCESSORIES/PACKAGE LIST
- TAPE MECHANISM EXPLODED VIEW 1/2
- TAPE MECHANISM PARTS LIST 1/2
- TAPE MECHANISM EXPLODED VIEW 2/2
- TAPE MECHANISM PARTS LIST 2/2
- SPEAKER DISASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
- SPEAKER PARTS LIST
- REFERENCE NAME LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
The Service Manual for Sansui AU-9500 was very helpfull, in complete and in good printable condition.
Document is original service document of sharp. I had a problem with the door contacts. Fuses where blown. With the manual in a few minuts is was clear what the problem was.
Manual was of great help.
With kind regards,
The scan is clear and well readable with very few weaker spots, usually on black background with white letters, but with enough zoom those spots can be read.
Printout is clear, the manual is complete and has all pages scanned.
I would give 5 stars, except that it is not in color, and the schematic and PCB pages are scanned on multiple pages. The document is locked (except printing) so the pages can not be extracted to compose them together for printing on the large plotter
It is worth the price tag.
let's say first that i do not need to have a credit for my opinion, i am a retired sparkie and i voluteerd to fix an electronic device for a local "Youthgroup",as no diagram was present i checked the "net" and gambled on this site and paying some fee via PayPall, i was gladly surprised that the manual arrived as was stated, GOOD SHOW, and best wishes, John
I had been looking for a Manual for my CS2150 for quite a while -- in fact I had just about given up. I saw this site and decided to download the Manual. When I Received it by Email I was really pleased with what I got, with the result that My Kenwood 'Scope is now 100% repaired and working well. As an AV Serviceman, you need a good 'scope, and thanks to this site, and the Service Manual, I have been able to repair it. The Manual was a copy of the Factory Original and the copy was very clear, especially in the area of the Circuit Schematics, where You really need to be sure of what You are looking at.