- PROTECTION OF EYES FROM LASER BEAM DURING SERVICING
- PRECAUTION TO REPLACE OPTICAL BLOCK
- ELECTRICAL MAIN PARTS LIST
- TRANSISTOR ILLUSTRATION
- BLOCK DIAGRAM - 1 (MAIN/FRONT)
- BLOCK DIAGRAM - 2 (TUNER : HE, HR, HK)
- BLOCK DIAGRAM - 3 (TUNER : LH, U, G)
- BLOCK DIAGRAM - 4 (TUNER : E, K, Z)
- FL GRID ASSIGNMENT/ANODE CONNECTION
- WIRING - 1 (MAIN : HE, HR, HK)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 1 (MAIN : HE, HR, HK)
- IC BLOCK DIAGRAM - 1
- WIRING - 2 (MAIN : LH, G)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 2 (MAIN : LH, G)
- IC BLOCK DIAGRAM - 2
- WIRING - 3 (MAIN : E, K, Z)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 3 (MAIN : E, K, Z)
- IC BLOCK DIAGRAM - 3
- WIRING - 4 (MAIN : U)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 4 (MAIN : U)
- WIRING - 5 (FRONT)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 5 (FRONT)
- WIRING - 6 (DECK )
- WIRING - 7 (PT)
- IC DESCRIPTION
- ADJUSTMENT - 1 < TUNER/DECK >
- PRACTICAL SERVICE FIGURE
- ADJUSTMENT - 2 < CD >
- MECHANICAL EXPLODED VIEW 1/1
- MECHANICAL PARTS LIST 1/1
- TAPE MECHANISM EXPLODED VIEW 1/1
- TAPE MECHANISM PARTS LIST 1/1
- SPRING APPLICATION POSITION
- SPEAKER EXPLODED VIEW 1/1
- SPEAKER PARTS LIST 1/1 (SX - FNV50)
- SPEAKER PARTS LIST (SX - NV30)
- ACCESSORIES/PACKAGE LIST
- REFERENCE NAME LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
It was magic after so many years to still be able to source this info. It was equally amazing to return my Pioneer receiver to it near new sound quality AFTER NEARLY 30 YEARS! Thank you for this ability!
Very quick and easy website to use and fast download of manual, quality of manual is excellent and will be pleased to use this service again in the future, thanks so much!
Easy and secure way to get a complete service manual of a vintage hifi component. Only some parts of the print copy are dificult to read. Nice price!
The manual is an excellent reproduction with complete schematics, made troubleshooting and repair a simple process.
Up to now you are the BEST! Prompt-efficient and so reasonable ! I have been after SONY service manual for quite some time !Thank you very much ! I can recomend your service to
all my collegagues ! V.Bergfield .
How to Adjust the Rotating Phase of the Gear, Main Cam
1) Push down the hooking catch of the CHAS. MECH, and remove the TRAY. 2) Align the arrow mark of the Gear, Main Cam with the black round mark of the CHAS, MECHA as shown below. 3) Confirm that the Slide, Mech Cam is located in the right position, then insert the TRAY gently. Caution: If the rotating phase of the Gear, Main Cam is incorrectly adjusted, the chucking operation and tray movement will have malfunction.
Align the arrow round mark.
mark with the black