- PROTECTION OF EYES FROM LASER BEAM DURING SERVICING
- PRECAUTION TO REPLACE OPTICAL BLOCK
- ELECTRICAL MAIN PARTS LIST
- TRANSISTOR ILLUSTRATION
- BLOCK DIAGRAM - 1 (MAIN/FRONT)
- BLOCK DIAGRAM - 2 (TUNER : HE, HR, HK)
- BLOCK DIAGRAM - 3 (TUNER : LH, U, G)
- BLOCK DIAGRAM - 4 (TUNER : E, K, Z)
- FL GRID ASSIGNMENT/ANODE CONNECTION
- WIRING - 1 (MAIN : HE, HR, HK)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 1 (MAIN : HE, HR, HK)
- IC BLOCK DIAGRAM - 1
- WIRING - 2 (MAIN : LH, G)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 2 (MAIN : LH, G)
- IC BLOCK DIAGRAM - 2
- WIRING - 3 (MAIN : E, K, Z)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 3 (MAIN : E, K, Z)
- IC BLOCK DIAGRAM - 3
- WIRING - 4 (MAIN : U)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 4 (MAIN : U)
- WIRING - 5 (FRONT)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 5 (FRONT)
- WIRING - 6 (DECK )
- WIRING - 7 (PT)
- IC DESCRIPTION
- ADJUSTMENT - 1 < TUNER/DECK >
- PRACTICAL SERVICE FIGURE
- ADJUSTMENT - 2 < CD >
- MECHANICAL EXPLODED VIEW 1/1
- MECHANICAL PARTS LIST 1/1
- TAPE MECHANISM EXPLODED VIEW 1/1
- TAPE MECHANISM PARTS LIST 1/1
- SPRING APPLICATION POSITION
- SPEAKER EXPLODED VIEW 1/1
- SPEAKER PARTS LIST 1/1 (SX - FNV50)
- SPEAKER PARTS LIST (SX - NV30)
- ACCESSORIES/PACKAGE LIST
- REFERENCE NAME LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
Exactly what was needed to assess the product - excellent value and great service
A site where discontinualed schematic diagrams and back dated information can be found on discontinued radios tv's and any electronic equipment can be found. Newer manuals either Service and operating manuals. Radio amateurs should find this site a great source for ham radio equipment manuals. I will return to this site should I need information on any electrical equipment. priced easy to download in a PDF format and print pages need to undertake the repair.
Quality scan of the original. All the detail necessary to troubleshoot, repair and adjust the unit. I'm sure I will be downloading more manuals in the future as the need arises.
Exactly as described, a Service Manual complete with the schematics and PCB layout delivered in a timely manner. Many thanks for the great service.
some of the writing is a bit blur but the part in the schmatic was great and i have fixed the machine thanks
How to Adjust the Rotating Phase of the Gear, Main Cam
1) Push down the hooking catch of the CHAS. MECH, and remove the TRAY. 2) Align the arrow mark of the Gear, Main Cam with the black round mark of the CHAS, MECHA as shown below. 3) Confirm that the Slide, Mech Cam is located in the right position, then insert the TRAY gently. Caution: If the rotating phase of the Gear, Main Cam is incorrectly adjusted, the chucking operation and tray movement will have malfunction.
Align the arrow round mark.
mark with the black