- PROTECTION OF EYES FROM LASER BEAM DURING SERVICING
- PRECAUTION TO REPLACE OPTICAL BLOCK
- ELECTRICAL MAIN PARTS LIST
- TRANSISTOR ILLUSTRATION
- BLOCK DIAGRAM - 1 (MAIN/FRONT)
- BLOCK DIAGRAM - 2 (TUNER : HE, HR, HK)
- BLOCK DIAGRAM - 3 (TUNER : LH, U, G)
- BLOCK DIAGRAM - 4 (TUNER : E, K, Z)
- FL GRID ASSIGNMENT/ANODE CONNECTION
- WIRING - 1 (MAIN : HE, HR, HK)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 1 (MAIN : HE, HR, HK)
- IC BLOCK DIAGRAM - 1
- WIRING - 2 (MAIN : LH, G)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 2 (MAIN : LH, G)
- IC BLOCK DIAGRAM - 2
- WIRING - 3 (MAIN : E, K, Z)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 3 (MAIN : E, K, Z)
- IC BLOCK DIAGRAM - 3
- WIRING - 4 (MAIN : U)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 4 (MAIN : U)
- WIRING - 5 (FRONT)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 5 (FRONT)
- WIRING - 6 (DECK )
- WIRING - 7 (PT)
- IC DESCRIPTION
- ADJUSTMENT - 1 < TUNER/DECK >
- PRACTICAL SERVICE FIGURE
- ADJUSTMENT - 2 < CD >
- MECHANICAL EXPLODED VIEW 1/1
- MECHANICAL PARTS LIST 1/1
- TAPE MECHANISM EXPLODED VIEW 1/1
- TAPE MECHANISM PARTS LIST 1/1
- SPRING APPLICATION POSITION
- SPEAKER EXPLODED VIEW 1/1
- SPEAKER PARTS LIST 1/1 (SX - FNV50)
- SPEAKER PARTS LIST (SX - NV30)
- ACCESSORIES/PACKAGE LIST
- REFERENCE NAME LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
Clear and complete service manual. Easy now to restore my old Kenwood KD-1500.
Thanks a lot.
Thanks for this "hard to find" service manual. This Sony PS212A is a very good turntable that needed to be restored !
Excellent quality on these manuals. Same as having the original printed manual and incredibly useful when doing a custom install like me. Keep it up on the good work.
This is an excellent information source. Great quality and tons of info regarding technical service for the Technics SH8065.
5 stars on this manual since it is the complete version, not the half manual you find free for download all over the web. Good job.
How to Adjust the Rotating Phase of the Gear, Main Cam
1) Push down the hooking catch of the CHAS. MECH, and remove the TRAY. 2) Align the arrow mark of the Gear, Main Cam with the black round mark of the CHAS, MECHA as shown below. 3) Confirm that the Slide, Mech Cam is located in the right position, then insert the TRAY gently. Caution: If the rotating phase of the Gear, Main Cam is incorrectly adjusted, the chucking operation and tray movement will have malfunction.
Align the arrow round mark.
mark with the black