- PROTECTION OF EYES FROM LASER BEAM DURING SERVICING
- PRECAUTION TO REPLACE OPTICAL BLOCK
- ELECTRICAL MAIN PARTS LIST
- TRANSISTOR ILLUSTRATION
- BLOCK DIAGRAM - 1 (MAIN/FRONT)
- BLOCK DIAGRAM - 2 (TUNER : HE, HR, HK)
- BLOCK DIAGRAM - 3 (TUNER : LH, U, G)
- BLOCK DIAGRAM - 4 (TUNER : E, K, Z)
- FL GRID ASSIGNMENT/ANODE CONNECTION
- WIRING - 1 (MAIN : HE, HR, HK)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 1 (MAIN : HE, HR, HK)
- IC BLOCK DIAGRAM - 1
- WIRING - 2 (MAIN : LH, G)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 2 (MAIN : LH, G)
- IC BLOCK DIAGRAM - 2
- WIRING - 3 (MAIN : E, K, Z)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 3 (MAIN : E, K, Z)
- IC BLOCK DIAGRAM - 3
- WIRING - 4 (MAIN : U)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 4 (MAIN : U)
- WIRING - 5 (FRONT)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM - 5 (FRONT)
- WIRING - 6 (DECK )
- WIRING - 7 (PT)
- IC DESCRIPTION
- ADJUSTMENT - 1 < TUNER/DECK >
- PRACTICAL SERVICE FIGURE
- ADJUSTMENT - 2 < CD >
- MECHANICAL EXPLODED VIEW 1/1
- MECHANICAL PARTS LIST 1/1
- TAPE MECHANISM EXPLODED VIEW 1/1
- TAPE MECHANISM PARTS LIST 1/1
- SPRING APPLICATION POSITION
- SPEAKER EXPLODED VIEW 1/1
- SPEAKER PARTS LIST 1/1 (SX - FNV50)
- SPEAKER PARTS LIST (SX - NV30)
- ACCESSORIES/PACKAGE LIST
- REFERENCE NAME LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
Awesome manual. Complete diagrams of all board assemblies as well as how to get to each part of the t.v. down to the individual screws and their locations. Get it.
perfect copy, im very satisfied, i was need the diagram over the powersupply and
the copy was very sharp
This is exactly the service manual I needed.
Complete with all schematics, partslists, PCB layouts and alignment instructions.
This manual covers both the T-4970 en T-488F Onkyo tuner.
IF PRINTED CIRQUIT BOARD WIRING VIEW WAS ONE TONE LIGHTER, THEN 5 STAR RANK HAS TO BE MY CHOISE.
Very usefull, good quality drawings !
Muito útil encontrei todas as informações necessárias.
How to Adjust the Rotating Phase of the Gear, Main Cam
1) Push down the hooking catch of the CHAS. MECH, and remove the TRAY. 2) Align the arrow mark of the Gear, Main Cam with the black round mark of the CHAS, MECHA as shown below. 3) Confirm that the Slide, Mech Cam is located in the right position, then insert the TRAY gently. Caution: If the rotating phase of the Gear, Main Cam is incorrectly adjusted, the chucking operation and tray movement will have malfunction.
Align the arrow round mark.
mark with the black