There are currently no product reviews.
Ordered service manuel for a hard to find plasma tv - your company made it easy to find and purchase - I will use you again
Thanks for your help
This is a high quality manual with clear schematic and components layout diagrams ; with service procedure included.
This service manual for the Kenwood KT-990D was reproduced really well ,is very legible and manual is complete.Combined with the low price paid,in the future,I will be checking Owner-Manuals.com any time I need a manual.
When I purchased this manual I had my doubts regarding the quality as the price was so reasonable as compared to other outlets.
The manual itself is of high standard the print is very clear as are the diagrams. Obviously with the diagrams one has to zoom in otherwise it is to small to be able to read.
Overall I am very pleased with the company who delivered as they said and with the manual they supplied.
I occasionally require a manual and now having registered with this company I shall order from them in the future.
I was at first dubious about payiong for downloaded manuals but having done so, I was extremely impressed with quality of the two manual I ordered, well worth the small price I paid.
I would highly recommend these to my friends.
1. Starting up the MD Test Mode
While pressing the MD function button, insert the AC plug into the outlet. Notes: 1) 2) Mechanical abnormalities are ignored while the test mode is starting up. If any abnormality occurs, disconnect the plug immediately. During test mode operation, playback and recording are normally not possible.
2. Checking the MD Test Mode
Indication About five seconds later after the test mode starts, characters as shown in the below figure appear on the screen and the test mode becomes usable.
3. Canceling the MD Test Mode
1) 2) * Press the MD EJECT button to eject the disk. Disconnect the AC plug. If the MD test mode is canceled by procedures other than the above, the unit sometimes run incorrectly. If this happens, disconnect the AC plug.
4. Switching to the Servo Standby Mode
After starting up the test mode, press the STOP key to switch to the servo standby mode. (Indication: ALL SV OFF) Change from this mode to each mode. When the STOP key is pressed in each mode, the display returns to âALL SV OFFâ.
5. Notes during Test Mode Operation
If the test mode starts up, the touch sensor of the operation panel does not run. Operate in the following ways. 1) Use the remote controller. 2) Rotate the pulley that is visible from the hole of the CD board by hand to rotate the operation panel.
6. Checking the Sled Feed Operation
1) 2) Press the F.SKIP button in the âALL SV OFFâ state to move the lens and pickup to the outer circumference. Then âT.SLED FWDâ is displayed. Press the B.SKIP button in the âALL SV OFFâ state to move the lens and pickup to the inner circumference. Then âT.SLED RVSâ is displayed. Set the INSIDE LIMIT switch to ON to light the frame of graphic equalizer âJAZZâ of the display.
7. Checking the Laser Power
1) 2) Every time the MD EDIT button is pressed in the âALL SV OFFâ state, the display is switched as shown below. After checking, press the STOP button to return the display to âALL SV OFFâ.
LASER 1/2 LASER READ LASER WRITE
ALL SV OFF 8. Checking the Loading Mechanism and OWH
to check the operations of the loading mechanism and OWH, follow the procedure given below. Every time the CD â¢ MD REC button or MD EJECT button is pressed in the âALL SV OFFâ state, the OWH moves up or down. CD â¢ MD REC button ..... OWH DOWN MD EJECT ........................ OWH UP/Unloading