There are currently no product reviews.
I'm very satisfied with your manual service. Your website made it easy to locate the correct manual. Also the quality is great and I never had a problem reading the fine details.
Good quality service manual German user manual. German user manual This is a quality scan of a manual in excellent condition and is just as good as having the original manual in hand
The manual for Sony LBT-D505 component stereo system is was excellent , with schematics, parts layout and parts list as well as instructions for adjustments for each component. Print was clear even when enlarged.
It's exactly a complete and very useful manual with all details what I needed. Thank you!I will come back whenever I need your manuals or schematics.
I searched EVERYWHERE looking for the manual/s on this "extinct" amp. Owner-Manuals.com made it available and for nearly nothing. Thanx to them, I can decipher the unknown cables and sort them out. Thanx, Owner-Manuals.com!!
PRACTICAL SERVICE FIGURE
< TUNER SECTION >
<FM SECTION> Signal to noise ratio: Distortion: (Input: 60dB) Stereo separation: Intermediate frequency: More than 62dB (at 98.0MHz) Less than 2.0% (at 98.0MHz) More than 22dB (at 98.0MHz) 10.7MHz
TC942 IC771 L981 L942 TP2 TP3 L941 TP4 TP6
<MW SECTION> Sensitivity: (S/N 20dB) Signal to noise ratio: (Input: 74dB) Distortion: Intermediate frequency: <LW SECTION> Sensitivity:
Less than 60dB (at 600kHz) Less than 58dB (at 1000/1400kHz) More than 36dB (at 1000kHz) Less than 1.5% (at 1000kHz) 450kHz
Less than 70dB (at 144kHz) Less than 68dB (at 198kHz) Less than 66dB (at 290kHz)
< TUNER SECTION >
1. Clock Frequency Check Settings: Method:
7. LW Tracking Adjustment Settings: â¢ Test point: â¢ Adjustment location: Method: Set to LW 144kHz and adjust L941 so that the test point becomes maximum. Then set to LW 290kHz and adjust TC942 so that the test point becomes maximum.
â¢ Test point: TP2 (CLK IC771 pin30) Set to AM 1602kHz and check that the test point becomes 2052kHzÂ±45Hz.
2. MW VT Check Settings: â¢ Test point: TP1 (VT) Method: Set to AM 1602kHz and check that the test point is less than 8.0V. Then set to AM 531kHz and check that the test point is more than 0.6V.
3. MW IF Adjustment Settings: â¢ Test point: TP5, TP6 L772 .............................................. 450kHz 4. MW Tracking Adjustment Settings: â¢ Test point: TP5, TP6 â¢ Adjustment location: L981 (1/3) Method: Set to AM 999kHz and adjust L981 so that the test point becomes maximum. 5. FM VT Check Settings: â¢ Test point: TP1 (VT) Method: Set to FM 87.5MHz, 108.0MHz and check that the test point is more than 0.5V (87.5MHz) and less than 8.0V (108.0MHz). 6. LW VT Adjustment Settings: â¢ Test point: TP1 (VT) â¢ Adjustment location: L942 Method: Set to LW 144kHz and adjust L942 so that the test point is 1.3VÂ±0.05V. Then set to 290kHz and check that the test point is less than 8.0V.
8. DC Balance/Mono Distortion Adjustment Settings: â¢ Test point: TP3, TP4 â¢ Adjustment location: L771 â¢ Input level: 60dB Method: Set to FM 98.0MHz and adjust L771 so that the voltage between TP3 and TP4 becomes 0VÂ±0.04V. Next, check that the distortion is less than 1.3%.
Complete owner's manual in digital format. The manual will be available for download as PDF file aft…