There are currently no product reviews.
It was magic after so many years to still be able to source this info. It was equally amazing to return my Pioneer receiver to it near new sound quality AFTER NEARLY 30 YEARS! Thank you for this ability!
Very quick and easy website to use and fast download of manual, quality of manual is excellent and will be pleased to use this service again in the future, thanks so much!
Easy and secure way to get a complete service manual of a vintage hifi component. Only some parts of the print copy are dificult to read. Nice price!
The manual is an excellent reproduction with complete schematics, made troubleshooting and repair a simple process.
Up to now you are the BEST! Prompt-efficient and so reasonable ! I have been after SONY service manual for quite some time !Thank you very much ! I can recomend your service to
all my collegagues ! V.Bergfield .
PRACTICAL SERVICE FIGURE
< TUNER SECTION >
<FM SECTION> Signal to noise ratio: Distortion: (Input: 60dB) Stereo separation: Intermediate frequency: More than 62dB (at 98.0MHz) Less than 2.0% (at 98.0MHz) More than 22dB (at 98.0MHz) 10.7MHz
TC942 IC771 L981 L942 TP2 TP3 L941 TP4 TP6
<MW SECTION> Sensitivity: (S/N 20dB) Signal to noise ratio: (Input: 74dB) Distortion: Intermediate frequency: <LW SECTION> Sensitivity:
Less than 60dB (at 600kHz) Less than 58dB (at 1000/1400kHz) More than 36dB (at 1000kHz) Less than 1.5% (at 1000kHz) 450kHz
Less than 70dB (at 144kHz) Less than 68dB (at 198kHz) Less than 66dB (at 290kHz)
< TUNER SECTION >
1. Clock Frequency Check Settings: Method:
7. LW Tracking Adjustment Settings: â¢ Test point: â¢ Adjustment location: Method: Set to LW 144kHz and adjust L941 so that the test point becomes maximum. Then set to LW 290kHz and adjust TC942 so that the test point becomes maximum.
â¢ Test point: TP2 (CLK IC771 pin30) Set to AM 1602kHz and check that the test point becomes 2052kHzÂ±45Hz.
2. MW VT Check Settings: â¢ Test point: TP1 (VT) Method: Set to AM 1602kHz and check that the test point is less than 8.0V. Then set to AM 531kHz and check that the test point is more than 0.6V.
3. MW IF Adjustment Settings: â¢ Test point: TP5, TP6 L772 .............................................. 450kHz 4. MW Tracking Adjustment Settings: â¢ Test point: TP5, TP6 â¢ Adjustment location: L981 (1/3) Method: Set to AM 999kHz and adjust L981 so that the test point becomes maximum. 5. FM VT Check Settings: â¢ Test point: TP1 (VT) Method: Set to FM 87.5MHz, 108.0MHz and check that the test point is more than 0.5V (87.5MHz) and less than 8.0V (108.0MHz). 6. LW VT Adjustment Settings: â¢ Test point: TP1 (VT) â¢ Adjustment location: L942 Method: Set to LW 144kHz and adjust L942 so that the test point is 1.3VÂ±0.05V. Then set to 290kHz and check that the test point is less than 8.0V.
8. DC Balance/Mono Distortion Adjustment Settings: â¢ Test point: TP3, TP4 â¢ Adjustment location: L771 â¢ Input level: 60dB Method: Set to FM 98.0MHz and adjust L771 so that the voltage between TP3 and TP4 becomes 0VÂ±0.04V. Next, check that the distortion is less than 1.3%.
Complete owner's manual in digital format. The manual will be available for download as PDF file aft…